The BikeStig Australia
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we collect and process the following data about you:
- 1. Information about your participation in training such as courses and lessons completed
- 2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase
- 3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor. We do not gather or use information generated by cookies.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- 1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- 2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- 3. To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- 1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- 2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- 3. To aid further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with Freedom of Information legislation, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $10 (AUD) to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.